Hunley are looking for an individual to join the Greenkeeping Team, to start in early 2018!
Are you –
- Passionate about the game of golf?
- Looking for a career in golf course management?
- Wanting to learn and develop into a future Course Manager/Head Greenkeeper?
- Looking to join an ambitious, modern and forward thinking golf venue?
If so, Hunley could be for you, but what’s on offer from us?
- An opportunity to work in a progressive environment, with opportunity for personal development and further education
- Flexible working hours
- All work clothing provided
- Competetive salary
- Free golf membership with benefits
- Lunchtime meal provided
- The chance to be a part of decision making, regarding future course alterations and day to day setup.
- Help and support with relocating if required.
- A chance to work with super, friendly people in one of the most idyllic settings in the UK!
We have highly skilled and experienced Greenkeepers ready to pass on their expertise and share opinions with a like minded individual. The last few years, 2 of our greenkeepers have been awarded R & A Scholarships and we actively encourage our team members to take on further education. Joining our team would give you the best chance to improve and achieve your career goal.
Why not take a look at one of our video blogs here to wet your appetite!
So what are you waiting for, send your application to Course Manager Greg Fitzmaurice at [email protected]